Tuesday 10 January 2017

cop: study task 7


In yesterday's session, we started on Study Task 7 which was like a peer review. I found that actually telling the group about my ideas was helpful and it helped me to get some perspective. For instance, what I should do next and where they think that my project is at. I think I need to make sure to do more work in my journal and blog, as I don't want them to fall behind too much, this was addressed in the crit. I also think it helped me to see where I could do things differently, like using different materials. However, there is a reason that I haven't been doing this and I think it wasn't really addressed properly, or I was confusing about it, because I don't want to use too many materials because of the aesthetic that I'm trying to achieve. I want my journal work to reflect on the Japanese style, so using lots of different materials wouldn't look right as this is not what they did. I understand that it would be confusing, but I think this is the best way for me to grasp the ideas that I have in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment