Wednesday 28 December 2016

cop: notes from books

These are the notes that I have made from reading these books which I have already harvard referenced:

Cawthorne, N, 1997. The Art of Japanese Prints. 1st ed. Britain: Hamlyn

Designers Network, International, 2004. Japanese Graphics: Beautiful Streamline. 1st ed. Hong Kong: Systems Design Limited.


Gisela Kozak, ED., Wiedemann J., 2003. Japanese Graphics Now!. 1st ed. Spain: Taschen.

Salter, R, 2006. Japanese Popular Prints. 1st ed. Great Britain: A & C Black Publishers Ltd.

Smith, L, 2002. Japanese Prints: During the Allied Occupation 1945-1952. 1st ed. Britain: The British Museum Press.

Looking through these books was really helpful and helped me to get a lot of good research for my project. I was looking for something that would really kickstart my project and I think this is it. There are lots of good quotes from the books which I have wrote down on these pages, and a lot of ideas from them that I can utilise within my essay. As all of the books have a similar topic it will be easy to triangulate between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment