Wednesday 15 February 2017

cop: first few sketchbook pages







So I finally got started on my visual journal a bit ago and I'm finally posting them on here and I'm really happy with how it's going so far. I think I am taking a step in the right direction in terms of trying to replicate the aesthetic of traditional Japanese Art and also tying in my own way of working. It's like my style and traditional japanese art has been put together. I think as I carry on with this journal I need to make sure that I keep to a certain aesthetic as I want the whole journal to be presented similarly and all have the same aesthetic. I also need to keep working with the same materials, ink, brushpen, watercolour etc. Because I really think that these are the best tools to replicate the aesthetic that I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment